Back office solution
All GARO chargers have OCPP 1.6 software available and it is the future of EV charging. OCPP means that you are not locked into one vendor/software provider for the life of the product. Which allows you to mix and match EV charging points and software from different providers.
We have joined forces with MONTA to accelerate our EV Charge points. A back office software for managing and operating charging stations. Allowing the EV owner to seamlessly manage usage, pricing, availability and transactions. Using this OCPP software is the future in EV charging.
Our full range of chargers are compatible with OCPP
Our Wallboxes, Twin Dual Charger, LS4 public chargers and Althea.
- Easy set up
- Extensive insights on usage and consumption
- Chargepoint Map
- Smart Queue ( reserve a charge session)
- Multiple payments solutions
- Track CO2 emissions and actively reduce them
- Ability to add your Charge Points to a public network for revenue generation
- Homes, Apartment Buildings and Workplaces
- Retail, Hospitality, Public Car Parks, Service Stations etc.
- For use with any OCPP compatible EV Charger
- Where more advanced functionality is required e.g. alerts, enhanced analytics, credit card payments etc
WHO ARE MONTA?
The perfect software for EV charging hardware.
With Monta's charge point management system, our customers can provide better EV charging solutions for businesses, communities, and private EV drivers.
Collect payment through Monta's back office and manage end-to-end transactions
Set charge point pricing, availability, and manage users
Keep track of their entire EV charging business in one platform
Why choose MONTA OCPP software?
OCPP software is the future in EV charging. A major advantage of OCPP is that you're not locked into one vendor/software provider for the life of the product. OCPP allows you to mix and match EV charging points and software from different providers.
POWERED BY MONTA
Learn more about MONTA
Monta provide a Monta academy to help end users and installers. It provides troubleshooting videos on the software. With an excellent support service who you can contact 24/7 on their website. Or email for support at firstname.lastname@example.org.