CEE Plugs and Sockets
GARO CEE Plugs & Sockets for the connection and disconnection of power applications in a variety of Environments, Industrial settings, construction sites, data centres, camping, containers, entertainment venues and beyond. GARO offers a complete solution of Industrial CEE, comprising of Plugs, Sockets, Wall Sockets, Wall Inlets, Connection Outlets and Interlocked Solutions, in both IP44 & IP67 protection ratings. Angled Plugs, Phase Inverters, Panel Mounted Solutions and Combination Units are also available.
GARO IEC/CEE connectors are tested and certified under the international standard IEC 60 309, which has been developed in the IEC standardisation organisation (International Electro technical Commission). This worldwide standard is systematically applied to all GARO products. The use of this standard eliminates the possibility of incorrect connections, Regardless of the circumstances.
- European Manufactured
- High Quality & CE Certified
- Extremely Durable & Robust
- Easy-Fit & Time Saving
- Reliable Connectors with Extensive Warranties
- Significantly Competitive Pricing
- Comprehensive Range of IP44 & IP67 Solutions
- Ample Stock Availability
- GARO Plugs and Sockets are produced from POLYAMIDE 6 and PC/ABS.
- Excellent impact resistance combined with high rigidity and solidity
- High thermal stability (self-extinguishing)
- Excellent insulating qualities
- High disruptive strength
- High abrasion resistance
- High weathering resistance
- UV-resistance according ISO 4892-2
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Free from cadmium and halogen (fluorine, chlorine, bromine, iodine, astatine)
- Conform to RoHS-directive 2011/65/EU
The range provides exceptional value, is CE certified, weatherproof and strong and durable.